Parent Involvement Coordinator
Parent Liaison for Eighth Street Middle School
Primary Purpose: Serve as a link between parents, teachers and administration by:
- Conducting parental workshops that will enhance the relationship between the parent and the school
- Assisting the school in creating opportunities for the parent to participate in the educational development of their child
- Working with the school on strengthening parent-school relationships
- Serving as a link between parent and school when behavioral issues surface
- Conducting home visits to establish contact between teacher, parent and school
- Being present for parent teacher conferences at the request of parent, teacher and/or administration
- Providing written information for parents that can be utilized to help their child at home
- Assisting with the development of the school’s Parent Involvement Policy and School Parent Compact
- Working with the faculty/administration to develop workshops and strategies to address concerns of parents as a result of the Parent Involvement Data Analysis.
- Implementing 360 Family Engagement Plan designed to help the administration, teachers and parents meet the needs of the child.
I am just one of the bridges between the home and school willing to serve you in a way that will improve the achievement of the student.. My email contact is:firstname.lastname@example.org or Edconsultant@gmail.com. You may also contact me at 229.387.2445 or 229.387.2450.
Eighth Street Middle School is fortunate to have Reginald Phillips, as our Parent Liaison. He plays a major part in providing a support system for parents that bridges the gap between the home and the school environment.